Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

8-17-10 Chemtrails and Chemclouds

8-17-10 Chemtrails and Chemclouds Tube. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


While looking through some video files I came across one that was created a few months ago but forgotten and never uploaded. This video was recorded on 8-17-10 for about a half an hour around 8am with the video camera function on my mp3 player just like I used in my video titled "8-8-10 Chemtrail Clouds passing over" which is why the quality isn't the greatest. I than sped the video up to create a time lapse look. Not too much to see here other than a polluted sky full of chemtrails and chemclouds, some bees and a sunflower as it moves with the wind.

Tags: Chemtrails, Chemclouds, time, lapse, UFO, Disclosure, Saratoga, County, NY, Mechanicville, 2012, Conspiracy, New, York, Chemplanes, ET, Alien, Truth, E-matic, Ematic, MP3, Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ematic mp3 player | TNB